Monday, September 15, 2008

FIVE MONTHS AND GROWING.

When people ask me how old Madelyn is I often find myself answering 5 months.. and then immediately question my response, is she really 5 months? Did I just make that up?! no way, if that's right, next month she'll be half a year already! Oh. My. I'm finally starting to realize why everyone says they grow up so fast! Ryan and I are truly enjoying being parents, we have possibly the sweetest child (I'm sure everyone says that about their own, but it's true..) Madelyn keeps us on our toes, and more importantly keeps us smiling.. yes, even if it's at 1am with a poo-ey diaper.. If you haven't spent much time with our Madelyn it's hard to explain, she's funny, or amuses herself anyway (i'm sure she gets that from her papa:), and she's a total flirt, whether it's with her coo's, smiles or eyebrows she'll suck you in! Needless to say it's been somewhat of a struggle at times when she wants to be cute and play, and you need her to go to sleep. She's doing really well though and we are so very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment