Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crawling and a Tooth!

Our lil' bug is scoot-crawling :) Mainly after things she's not suppose to have; the remote control, our cell phones, the Christmas tree! I'm a little nervous for what this will mean when she starts walking.. yikes! I have a sneaking suspicion that she'll be into everything. Ryan and I have been cuddling with Madelyn a lot the last few days as she has a tooth coming in on the bottom right. We're excited but sad to lose that toothless smile. Poor girl is hurting though.. chewing on everything and not feeling so hot. Wow.. how the time is flying by. This morning I was lying on the floor playing with Mad and she turned around and hugged my leg, then she grabbed my jeans tight and persisted to pull herself to standing! Oh my, what's next!

1 comment:

  1. So cute that you wrote that about her grabbing your leg and pulling herself up. Is that the first time she's done that? I still remember that first time Jack did that to me. Same thing - I was lying on the floor, talking on the phone with my ex-boss, and all of a sudden he was standing. My boss probably thought I was an idiot because I got so excited. Such good times! Enjoy it (which it sounds like you are!)!

    ReplyDelete