Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where to begin..

Our month of April, the busiest yet, has included; Madelyn's 1st Birthday, Easter, the Mama's birthday, and a SURPRISE engagement! So exciting! Ryan and I wished Madelyn a happy birthday along with friends and family at our new home. Between parading around new toys and devouring a cupcake in a matter of seconds, we're both pretty sure Maddie had one of the best days ever! For Easter we spent time with Grandparents and GGrandparents hunting for animal crackers and multicolored plastic eggs. And for my birthday, Ryan and I took a (long postponed) trip to Winthrop to spend the day hiking and exploring. After finding the perfect picnic spot, looking out at the cascades, Ryan surprised me with a beautiful ring and asked me to be his bride! We're planning a destination wedding to ? and a reception in September. - pictures coming soon, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment